Helena Building Industry Association
For more information on the different types of membership, click here.
Code of Ethics
All members of the Helena Building Industry Association shall agree to observe and be bound to the following code of ethics:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and integrity and keep honesty as our guiding policy.
- To protect the consumer through the use of quality materials and construction practices backed by integrity and service.
- To meet all financial obligations in a responsible manner.
- To honor the spirit and letter of business contracts, and manage employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness.
- To keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information which affects our business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
- To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the heath, safety and welfare of the community.
- To seek to resolve controversies through a non litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
- To support and abide by the decision of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.
Members assume the responsibilities in the Code of Ethics freely and are mindful that these responsibilities are a part of their obligation as a member of the Helena Building Industry Association.